Today, January 12, is Jide Kosoko's birthday, and to celebrate him, Pulse Nigeria is sharing 5 simple things every fan of actor should know.
For years, Jide Kosoko has entertained fans with his indepth acting skill, and it's his birthday today.
To celebrate him, Pulse Nigeria is sharing five simple things every fan should know about him.
Here we go;
1. Jide Kosoko was born on January 12, 1954 in Lagos, to the Kosoko royal family of Lagos Island.
2. The actor studied Business Administration at Yaba College of Education.
3. Kosoko kicked off his acting career as a child actor in 1964, at the age of 10. He made his debut in the TV production "Makanjuola."
4. Married to two wives, Karimat and Henrietta, the actor is the father of Nollywood actress, Bidemi Kosoko.
5. The actor produced "Asiri Nla" in 1992, same year with "Living in Bondage."
Happy birthday to the talented actor.
Watch actor in "Out of Luck" trailer;