If you were at the Lagos Fashion and Design Week 2015, you’d definitely be acquainted with this year’s model of the year. He was the sexy guy who had the ladies swooning and the gents wanting to hit the gym. Luckily, he’s single, so ladies here’s five reasons to love Kelvin:
5 reasons to love Model of the Year: Kelvin Godson
He was the one guy who had the ladies swooning and the gents wanting to hit the gym
• He’s got moneyy: Let’s be real, you ladies want a man who is financially stable and can splurge on you every once in a while. Kelvin’s been in the business long enough and been at the fore front of numerous fashion campaigns, which means a nice bank account plus he just won that 500,000, so hey…
• He’s God fearing: When you go on Kelvin’s Instagram page, you immediately get the sense that he is a God fearing guy and doesn’t take his faith for granted. That’s extra points with the parents.
• He’s hot: I don’t think there’s a single human on this earth who will set eyes on Kelvin and not say “God is good”, yes, even the guys! He’s every ladies dream and looks good with or without clothes on and all those muscles could do some defending…I mean, what else could you ask for.
• He’s a hard worker: when it comes to work ethic, Kelvin is unbeatable. He is able to forget the noise, put his head down and do the work. You can tell from the way he’s been able to brand himself as the leading model in Nigeria and from winning the model of the year award at LFDW 2015.
• He’s a gentle soul: Your first thought when you meet Kelvin may be that he is brash or aggressive because of his build and height but the opposite is the case. He is completely humble, down to earth and kind; almost as though he doesn’t realize the hype around him.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: