Join the "sabi" clique. Don't miss a thing, get the latest updates to fuel your conversation daily
Thank You! You have successfully subscribed to receive pulse.ng daily newsletter.
Wardrobe essentials are the foundation upon which every great wardrobe is built. Just like every foundation, it needs to be solid and consist of all the right pieces.
While we realise that guys only have so many fashion pieces to play around with in the first place, its still important to establish the ground rules and identify the key pieces which every guy should own.
- White button down shirt: The white shirt is a classic which every guy should have. It can be paired with a suit, pair of jeans or plain trousers, and for the adventurous, it can even be paired with ankara trousers.
- A sharp suit: What is a guy's wardrobe without a sharp suit? Even for those whose jobs do not require them to wear a suit, it is still absolutely essential to own one. This is is because, you never know when they could come in handy - weddings, job interviews to name a few instances.
- A pair of jeans: Indeed jeans are a 21st century wardrobe staple for men, women and even children. For an even more versatile look, its advisable to for darker hued jeans.
- Black formal shoes: Just like the suit, it's important to own at least a pair of black formal shoes because asides work, they also come in handy for certain type of events.
- Tie: If you'll need a suit, formal shirt and shoes, then its almost inevitable to get away from owning a tie. Ties can easily transform an outfit from business casual to formal in a beat. That's why it's important to own those guys.
- Belt: It is said that for a lady to assess a guy, she simply needs to take in his watch, shoes...and belt.Belts are an absolute must-have accessory for every guy.