Tee-A has many things to be thankful for in the last two decades since he began performing on stage.
What better way to celebrate him than to apprise you of some things you need to know about the popular comedian.
ALSO READ: "I don't have any regrets" - Comedian
With a career spanning two decades since he began in 1996, Tee-a qualifies as one of the veteran acts in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
So sit back and learn five things you may or may not know about this celebrity.
1) Tee-A is a graduate of Linguistics from the University of Lagos.
2) His real name is Babatunde Adewale.
3) Tee-A began his career back in school and honed his stand-up comedy skills through campus club, Theatre 51.
4) He was a star pupil of Ali Baba, who is considered the godfather of Nigerian comedy.
5) Tee-A has now created a niche for himself as a corporate and events MC while building his brands, Live & Naked and the popular, Tyme Out.
On Sunday, October 2, Tee-A is slated to host his friends, partners, clients and family members to a dinner concert at Intercontinental Hotel in Lagos, in celebration of this milestone.
Celebrities slated to perform include D’Banj, Wande Coal, and guests would also be treated to tribute performances from the likes of Ali Baba, Basketmouth, Basorge Tariah Jnr and many other colleagues.
ALSO READ: Comedian celebrates 11th wedding anniversary
Speaking about the upcoming celebrations, Tee-A said:
"It’s a major personal celebration for me, but to be honest, I see it as an opportunity to celebrate the success of stand-up comedy in Nigeria, and the acceptance of our genre as a form of credible art within the creative community.
"It’s my 20th anniversary, but I would have been on the streets today, if the society did not buy what I had to sell."
Big congrats to him.