Your marriage stands a better chance when you know these.
Of course this is an absolute truth that everyone needs to pay attention to because you can’t love someone else if you don’t love yourself first. And how is one supposed to love what he does not even know?
So when it is said that you should know who you are before entering into a relationship, what does it really mean?
It means you need to know the following things:
1. Your mode and favourite means of communication.
2. How to spend time by yourself, and your favourite activities when alone.
3. Your method of dealing with stress
4. You need to know every of your weaknesses and strengths.
5. How you react when disagree with the opinions of others.
6. You need to have known your core values, your deal breakers and things you will never compromise on.
7. Where you would love to live, the kind of home you'd like to live in.
8. You also need to know the type of family you want - large or small.
9. The things you are most insecure about.
10. What best appeases you when you are angry or unhappy.
11. The level of your money management skills.
12. Your biggest turn on[s] and if you've had enough experience to form a judgement, you should also know your favourite sex position.
13. Your reaction to failure, disappointments, successes and triumphs.
14. Your fav places to go on a honeymoon, baecation and family vacation
15. Will you be the type of husband that'll demand home-cooked meals all the time, or will you be the type of wife who doesn't mind obliging such requests at all time.