Nollywood star Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has reacted to the death of the University of Lagos student Oluchi Anekwe.

Oluchi Anekwe was electrocuted to death in her hostel when a high tension wire fell on her according to eyewitness reports in the higher institution. She was a 300-level student of Accounting on her way to a first class degree

Read: 5 photos of Oluchi Anekwe, beautiful UNILAG 1st class student who was electrocuted to death

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde tweeted about the unfortunate incident on September 9 and blasted the Governor of Lagos, and the President of Nigeria for not responding to the tragic occurrence and their perceived insensitivity on the issue.

You can read her tweets below;

Anekwe was on her way to her room in Sodeinde Residence, New Hall, when she was electrocuted. She was immediately rushed to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH, but was pronounced dead on arrival.

Watch Pulse TV video for more on actress.