Apart from using toothpaste as a regular aesthetics to maintain the health of our teeth it also contains many useful ingredients that can be soothing and healing to the skin
Apart from using toothpaste as a regular aesthetics to maintain the health of our teeth it also contains many useful ingredients that can be soothing and healing to the skin. For this reason, you’ll be able to use toothpaste to help you with the following issues
1. Pimples: Reduce redness and the size of your pimples with a dab of toothpaste. Let it sit overnight, then rinse away in the morning for a noticeable difference.
2. Brittle fingernails: Since our nails are made of the same enamel as teeth, toothpaste can do a lot to help them. Simply give your nails a good scrub with some toothpaste for cleaner, shinier, stronger nails. You’ll also get that dirt out from underneath them
3. Bites, sores, and blisters: Apply toothpaste to areas of skin irritation to reduce itching, swelling, and irritation. Toothpaste will dry them up quickly and help them heal faster.
4. Burns: For minor burns with no open sores, a quick toothpaste application can give you instant relief. The cooling properties get to work right away, relieving that painful sting. In the long-term, toothpaste will keep the burn from becoming a painful, oozing blister.
5. Jewellery cleaner: Before you pay for someone else to clean it, rub toothpaste onto your silver jewellery and leave it overnight, the wipe it clean with a soft cloth. Give a light scrubbing to your diamonds to see them sparkle again, just be sure to rinse thoroughly. Avoid using toothpaste on pearls.
6. Iron cleaner: Take away the “crusties” from the bottom of your clothes iron with a quick toothpaste rinse. Just be sure to remove all the toothpaste before you start ironing again.
7. Crayon stains: Undo your kids’ damage to the walls with a damp cloth and some toothpaste. Rub it in gentle circles and watch the crayon fade away.