Today, January 13, is Ibinabo Fiberesima's birthday, and to celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria is sharing 7 simple things every fan of actress should know.
Ibinabo Fiberesima is popular for her role in movies like "Most Wanted," "The Twin Sword," "Ladies Night" among others.
Today, January 13, is the filmmaker's birthday, and to celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria is sharing 7 simple things every fan of actress should know.
1. Ibinabo Fiberesima was born on January 13, 1973 to a Nigerian father anf Irish mother.
2. The actress studied English Language and Literature at the University of Ibadan.
3. Fiberesima was the 1st Runner up for Miss Nigeria 1n 1997 and 2nd Runner up for the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) in 1998.
4. The movie “Most Wanted” shot her into limelight.
5. On October 17, 2014, the actress was sworn in as the president of the Actors Guild Nigeria, for her second tenure.
6. On March 16, 2016, a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos, sacked Fiberesima as the president of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN).
7. Fiberesima married her longtime partner, Uche Egbuka, on December 18 and 19, 2014, in Rivers State.
Watch Ibinabo Fiberesima, Akin Lewis, Segun Arinze in movie trailer;