Today, May 5 is the talented actress' birthday, and to celebrate her, we have put together eight things every true fan should know about her.
1. Akintola was born on May 5 to a father from Oyo State and a mother from Edo State.
2. The actress has a degree in Theatre Arts from University of Ibadan.
3. Akintola made her acting debut in 1995 in the movie "Owo Blow." She came into limelight after her performance in "Out of Bonds."
ALSO READ: undefined
4. While in school, the actress used to perform every weekend at a place called Divine on Allen Avenue, alongside the late Jaiye Aboderin.
5. She is of the school of thought that no man is perfect. In a 2012 interview with Bella Naija, the actress said, "Any woman that’s looking for Mr. Right will die single, old and wrinkled. There is no perfect man."
6. She produced, directed and starred in the TV soap, "Circle of Three," which aired on TV for two years.
7. The actress plays the late
8. Akintola won the best actress award for "Heaven's Hell," at the 2015 Eko International Film Festival (EKOIFF).
Watch Pulse TV video below for more on actress.