5 things that happened in season 4 finale
Titled “Schism,” the "Arrow" season four finale featured the final battle between Damien Darhk and Oliver Queen. Check out five things that happened.
From Arrow's fight with Dhark to his latest appointment, check out five things that happened on season finale.
1. Darhk who grabbed Felicity’s laptop with the Rubicon code, launched over 15,000 missiles, giving the world just two hours before its destruction.
2. After a long battle, Arrow stabed Damien Darhk dead, ending the battle, and, saving Star City from a dramatic and catastrophic conflict.
3. Yet to come in terms with killing Andy, Diggle decided to take a moment to figure out where he went off the tracks - he is re-enlisting in the army.
4. Oliver was sworn in as as mayor of Star City. After he was sworn in, Felicity surprisingly returns, “You thought I was leaving, too? Not a chance,” she declared.
5. The seasons flashbacks end with a showdown between Reiter and Taiana, with the later pleading with Oliver to kill her. Oliver snapped her head, killing her.
Arrow stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Dinah “Laurel” Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, John Barrowman as Malcom Merlyn, with Paul Blackthorne as Detective Lance.
Watch season four finale trailer below.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: