Model and reality star, Kylie Jenner, is definitely not one of your run of the mill celebrity and majority of us find it hard to swallow this fact.
The 18-yr-old has achieved in a year what her older sister, Kim Kardashian, struggled for years to achieve.
And even better, she did not need to go to extreme lengths like Kim did, to get there.
A highly unlikely mix of sass and innocence has left most of us filled with mixed feelings when it comes to this star.
Here are 5 obvious reasons why we love/hate Kylie Jenner.
1) Kylie Jenner was born into wealth, but has also worked hard to stand out from her family's fame.
2) The model has achieved what most women will die never having the opportunity to achieve.
3) Although this has come as a shocker to most women all over the world, but Kylie would have been easier to hate if she was rude and spoilt, of which she is neither.
4) The weird mix of sass, humility and her almost innocent need to explore makes her almost impossible to hate.
5) Kylie Jenner, in a nutshell, is simply a simpler, prettier, more modest Kim even though she tries so hard to be like her big sister, which most of the women folk can easily relate to.
In the end, as much as you try to hate her, Kylie just creeps up on you and before you know it, you would be helping her hit 50 million followers at the end of 2015.
Kylie Jenner is an upgraded, tech version of Kim Kardashian, and there is so much more to come.