A step by step guide on how to achieve a glam makeup look
Hey guys, its another fab Thursday to up our make up game with Naphysat of Uzoza Signature.
Pulse Tutorial is a step by step pictorial where professional Make-Up Artist; Naphysat takes us through different looks in easy steps.
Here's a glam cut-crease look you can wear over the weekend to weddings and parties!
1. Prep and prime face.
2. Trace out brows using brow pencil, Clean out brows using a foundation or concealer.
3. Apply a shadow base.
4. Use a black pencil to draw a line at your crease and the mobile lid.
5. Blend out the pencil lines properly.
6. Apply a bright coloured shimmery eyeshadow to the middle of your lid between the blended lines.
7. Apply eye liner, mascara and falsies.
8. Apply eyeshadow on lower lash line .
9. Apply lip products.
10. Apply foundation and powder.
Tie turbans and change lip products.
Be sure to send us photos of your beat face at email@example.com and we may feature it.
NOTE: All Images used in this post are exclusive to Uzoza Signatures and Pulse.ng and should not be used or reproduced in any way without permission or due credit to the parties above
Idris- Bello Nafisa (08068928086)