It's almost weekend ladies- our favourite time for the 'owambes' of the world! And as it's the Thursday tradition, Naphysat of Uzoza Signature takes us through the steps.
How To Achieve The Perfect Wedding Guest Make Up Look
A step by step guide on how to achieve a glam weekend look
This week she takes us through easy steps to get the face beat for the weekend, and it works for weddings and other parties.
Get on it
1. Prep and prime face.
2. Trace out brows using brow pencil.
3. Clean out brows using a foundation or concealer.
4. Prime eyes and apply a transition shade.
5. Apply darkest shade to d outer and inner eye corners and blend.
6. Apply a bright coloured shimmery eyeshadow to the middle of your lid.
7. Apply same shade as in (6) to the tear ducts.
8. Apply eyeshadow on lower lash line.
9. Apply lip products.
10. Apply foundation and powder.
Be sure to send us photos of your beat face at and we may feature it.
NOTE: All Images used in this post are exclusive to Uzoza Signatures and Pulse.ng and should not be used or reproduced in any way without permission or due credit to the parties above
Idris- Bello Nafisa (08068928086)
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: