Want to bleach naturally? Here's how
If you struggle with skin discolorations, blemishes, they can be evened out, here's how to do it naturally.
For some, the desire to have even skintone is a major reason why they do and while maintaining the skin is totally different from using chemicals to bleach (bleaching comes with a lot of side effects), blemishes can be lightened to keep skin looking youthful and tomatoes come handy as natural bleaching agents without side effects.
This fruit helps to lighten the skin for an even skintone or to clear dark spots. They come loaded with anti oxidants while helping the skin remain brighter.
Tomatoes also work as a natural astringentthat helps tighten the skin as well as shrink large pores, leaving the skin tight and glowing.
See two ways to use tomatoes to give the skin a healthy glow in no time.
1. Tomato Honey Mask
What you need:
- Fresh Tomato Juice
- Strain tomato juice into a container
- Mix 2 tablespoon of honey (with equal part of tomato juice)
- Wash/cleanse the face
- Apply the mix on clean face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse off with water
2. Tomato Face Mask
What you need:
- Tomato (Juice)
- Lemon Juice
- Strain the juice out of tomatoes into a clean bowl
- Add lemon juice and milk to the tomato juice mixing properly
- Wash your face
- Apply the mix to properly cleansed face (neck area as well)
- Leave this on for about 20minutes
- Rinse off with cold water
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: