Often times couples fail to see that they are not meant to be together, especially in the early stages of a relationship despite the fact that others can see the signs clearly.
7 signs you and your partner aren't meant to be together
People end up broken hearted after envisioning all the things they could have done with their partners simply because they refuse to see these signs
People end up broken hearted after envisioning all the things they could have done with their partners simply because they refuse to see these signs - from the obvious to subtle ones.
Inspired by All Women Stalk, here are 7 signs you you and your partner are incompatible
1. You don't trust each other.
2. Your relationship is all about sex, no deep feelings involved.
3. Your self-esteem is constantly threatened by jealousy.
4. Unhealthy arguments and criticisms between you are your partner.
5. Your life goals don't align with your partner's.
6. Keeping secrets from your partner, from the little ones to the really huge ones.
7. Little or no form of communication between you and your partner.
Watch the video on how to choose the right partner.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: