A lot of people dont like vegetables like broccoli, but it can be made into a delicious meal.
This recipe is quite easy to prepare and the meal is delicious. Here is how to make spaghetti the Italian style with broccoli and red wine.
What you need:
- One pack of spaghetti
- 800 grams of broccoli
- Cloves of garlic
- One onion, chopped finely
- One teaspoon of sugar
- Some olive oil
- One teaspoon of chili pepper powder
- Half cup of grated cheese
- 750 ml of dry red wine
- Salt to taste
ALSO READ: How to make Italian spaghetti carbonara
1.Cut the broccoli into florets and put in a pan of boiling salted water. This is to avoid the vegetables tasting bitter.
2. Take out the florets and put in a big bowl.
3. Boil the spaghetti till half-cooked and drain out the water.
4. Boil the wine and sugar in a pan for two minutes.
5. Add in the spaghetti and cook for about five minutes, till almost all the wine has evaporated.
6. Heat up the olive oil and add the garlic, onions and chili.
7. Add in the broccoli and salt to taste.
8. Pour in the spaghetti and stir till well incorporated.
9. Sprinkle with cheese.
10. Serve hot.