Award winning journalist, Funmi Iyanda is one lady we love! The beauty and brains presented popular award winning show on TV, the now rested 'New Dawn With Funmi'. The show was raved and it was authoritative brazing/daring to talk on otherwise sensitive issues and more.
Funmi Iyanda is looved for her brazenness, intelligence, adventurous spirit, style sense and so much more. In the past years she has received accolades/awards in her chosen career. We can go on about this lady that has won our hearts.
Here are 5 more reasons why we love Funmi
1. Interestingly, Funmi holds a degree in Geography but made her name/career in the Media. She won tremendous recognition for her work in the media and for her humanitarian and philanthropic interventions. She is an African Leadership Institute Tutu Fellow and a participant of the ASPEN Institute’s Forum for Communications and Society
2. She is adventurous. She climbed Mount Kilmanjaro!
3. She is a world traveller, she travels a lot!
4. She is original and opinionated (She stands for what she believes in), a voracious reader who serves on the board of Farafina trust.
5. She is extremely stylish with an ageless body and frame people envy!