Unarguably one of the most popular cities in the world, New York has served as the backdrop for some of the biggest movies and songs in the world.
How well do you know New York City?
Popularly referred to as the city that never sleeps, New York boasts a vibrant city life offering ethnic diversity, cuisine, fashion, theatre and more.
With a teeming population of about 8.5 million people, New York is the de-facto commercial nerve centre of the United States.
Popularly referred to as the city that never sleeps, New York boasts a vibrant city life offering ethnic diversity as well as some of the choicest cuisine, fashion, art and theatre.
So, how well do you know New York?
Try out our quiz below and be sure to check your answers below.
1. Which of these is not a popular means of commuting in New York?
2. Which of these is a world famous area in New York?
A) Oxford Street
C) Broad Street
D) Times Square
3. Which of these is a popular tourist attraction in New York?
A) Empire State Building
C) Eiffel Tower
D) Madame Tussauds
4) Which of these world organisations has its headquarters in New York?
A) World Health Organisation (WHO)
B) United Nations (UN)
D) International Criminal Court (ICCC)
5) Which of these world top universities is not located in New York?
A) Harvard University
B) Columbia University
C) Cornell University
D) Rockefeller University
Answers: 1) C 2) D 3) A 4) B 5)A
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: