From making the perfect exfoliator to clearing acne and other blemishes amongst other things, baking soda has become the ultimate home remedy 'formula' for great skin and even more. Take a look at this two home remedies.
Baking soda is great for skincare and a lot of people still don't know this.
From making the perfect exfoliator to clearing acne and other blemishes amongst other things, its become the ultimate home remedy 'formula' for great skin and even more.
These two ways are tried and tested ones to use it to achieve great results:
1. To use a face scrub
- Mix 1 table spoon of baking soda with about 2-3 table spoons of water until you get a paste
- Massage this gently into well cleansed face in circular motions for about 45 seconds to 1 minute
- Rinse this paste off with tap water
- Apply your moisturizer
This is gentle enough to be used twice or three times weekly.
2. To use as body scrub
- Mix 2 to 3 table spoons of baking soda with 1 table spoon of oatmeal and 3 table spoons of water
- Mix all the ingredients together well
- Work this in short circular motions on the body
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
This helps clear dead skin cells and reveal new, youthful skin