Readers do not think transgender deserves Glamour's Woman of the year award

We asked Pulse readers if they thought the transgender deserved the prestigious award, and they insist that she doesnt.

Caitlyn Jenner

As is now common knowledge, Trangender and reality star, Caitlyn Jenner, is being considered by Glamour magazine for their 'Woman of The Year' award.

Though Glamour is yet to make it official, Caitlyn reportedly took part in a top secret photo shoot for the “Woman of the Year” cover.

Writer, Nicole Russell, has made her opinion on the subject very clear.

“By choosing Jenner as woman of the year, Glamour endorses the idea that men are better at being women than we are.” writer, Nicole Russell said.

82.5% of Pulse readers voted that Caitlyn does not deserve the award, while the remaining 17.5% say she should get the award.

JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!

Unblock notifications in browser settings.

Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or:

Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng

Recommended articles

Nollywood veteran Clem Ohameze gets N1.5M gift from pastor who sponsored his surgery

Nollywood veteran Clem Ohameze gets N1.5M gift from pastor who sponsored his surgery

Banky W and Adesua Etomi celebrate their son as he turns 1

Banky W and Adesua Etomi celebrate their son as he turns 1

BBNaija's Omashola and fiancee welcome baby boy

BBNaija's Omashola and fiancee welcome baby boy

Davido & other stars thrill customers at Lush Club

Davido & other stars thrill customers at Lush Club

Mercy Aigbe's estranged husband Lanre Gentry confirms paternity of their son

Mercy Aigbe's estranged husband Lanre Gentry confirms paternity of their son

5 Nigerian TikTok influencers you may start paying to watch

5 Nigerian TikTok influencers you may start paying to watch

Sammie Okposo impregnates American based woman, apologises to family over infidelity

Sammie Okposo impregnates American based woman, apologises to family over infidelity

Mercy Aigbe shares video from her 'traditional wedding' to Kazim Adeoti

Mercy Aigbe shares video from her 'traditional wedding' to Kazim Adeoti

Bovi's wife recounts how ectopic pregnancy ruptured in one of her tubes

Bovi's wife recounts how ectopic pregnancy ruptured in one of her tubes