Fun fact: someone already did. And won ₦10million.
1. Which of these is the name of a British Football Club?
Blackburn Rovers Next question
2. An establishment where money can be deposited or withdrawn is called what?
Bank Next question
3. Name given to a boy born on Sunday in Ghana is what?
Kwesi Next question
4. Which of the following refer to the word fire?
Inferno Next question
5. According to the constitution, a public officer is not allowed to do which of these?
Marry a wife
Bury a dead parent
Accept gifts or favour in kind
Accept gifts or favour in kind Next question
6. The process by which genetic traits are transmitted from parents to offspring is called what?
Heredity Next question
7. Roland Garros stadium is in which city?
Paris Next question
8. Where is Tiananmen Square?
Rio de Janeiro
Beijing Next question
9. The word supersonic denotes which of these?
A speed equal to that of sound
A speed greater than that of sound
A speed greater than that of light
A speed greater than that of sound Next question
10. Which of these holds bones together at the joints of the body?
Ligaments Next question
11. Linus Mbah achieved fame in Nigerian sporting circles as what?
Referee Next question
12. DAX refers to the stock market of which country?
Germany Next question
13. Who won the Academy Award for directing the movie ‘Million Dollar Baby’?
Clint Eastwood Next question
14. In which country is the Galeras Volcano?
Columbia Next question
15. Professor Maathai Wangari won the Nobel Prize for which of these?
Peace Next question
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: