Say hello to FREE music for life
Say hello to over 20 million local and international songs
Say hello to Nigeria's FIRST digital movie rental service
Say hello to SOLO
SOLO is a revolutionary new device manufacturing and end-to-end digital content company committed to offering emerging market consumers (starting in Nigeria) both affordable, elegant smartphones and the best local and international content. As well as offering users all the great features they have come to expect from an Android smartphone, here are other ground breaking SOLO mobile features :
- SOLO music is the Largest Catalogue of Music Available on Mobile in Nigeria – FREE access to over 20 million songs by Nigerian, African and international artists.
- The Largest Movie/TV Show Content Library in Nigeria - 1000+ hours of the latest local and international movies, TV shows and other general entertainment.
The first two models launched by the company are the SOLO S350 and S450.
- The SOLO S350 is an Android Jelly Bean 4.1 smartphone
- It comes with a 3.5” screen and dual SIM capabilities
- 4GB of Internal memory and an 8GB SD card, which is expandable up to 32GB.
- The device comes bundled with SOLO Music, our proprietary music platform which offers FREE and unlimited streaming and downloading of over 20 million songs.
- The SOLO S350 device offers full access to the Google Play store, including Blackberry Messenger (BBM).
- In addition, the SOLO S350 comes bundled with very generous free data services from our Nigerian mobile operator partners and retails for less than N20,000.
- The SOLO S350 has been available since Friday, November 22, from operators’ stores, online at http://www.jumia.com.ng and at authorized distributors and retailers.
- The SOLO S450 is an Android Jelly Bean 4.2 smartphone
- It comes with a 4.5” screen, and dual SIM capabilities
- 16GB of internal memory, coupled with an SD card which is expandable up to 32GB.
- The SOLO S450 also comes bundled with SOLO Music, our proprietary music platform which offers FREE, unlimited streaming and downloading of over 20 million songs for the life of the device.
- The SOLO S450 device is offers full access to the Google Play store including Blackberry Messenger (BBM) services and
- The SOLO S450 will be bundled with one year of free data services from our Nigerian mobile operator partners and retails for less than N30,000.
- The SOLO S450 will be available from Friday, December 20, from operators’ stores, online at http://www.jumia.com.ng and at authorized distributors and retailers.
*Optimized SOLO hardware, premium headsets, case and power adapter are included for both models.
Head, Devices & Terminals at Etisalat Nigeria, Olayiwola Onafowokan said, “Etisalat is happy to partner with SOLO in fulfilling our objective of providing Nigeria with the best internet experience in the country. We believe it is important for network providers and phone manufacturers to continue to collaborate and initiate products and services to satisfy the increased demand for data and smartphones by subscribers.