66.7% agree that rewarding footballers with cars is a good idea

Pulse Readers have given their verdict concerning Akwa Ibom state government rewarding it's players with cars.

Akwa United win Federation Cup

Yesterday, Pulse Nigeria reported that Akwa Ibom state government has promised to reward it's Akwa United players and officials for winning their first Federation Cup with cars.

"Each player will get a car for their effort in winning the Federation Cup. Also Micheal, the Golden Eaglet player who made the squad to Chile, will also be rewarded by the state government."

Readers were asked if they thought this was a good idea.

66.7% said yes while the remaining 33.3% voted against this idea.

What do you think?

JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!

Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or:

Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng

Recommended articles

NRC to begin Sunday service on Lagos-Ibadan railway

Buhari greets Reps Speaker, Gbajabiamila at 59

Buhari appoints Jime as Executive Secretary of Nigerian Shippers Council

Sanwo-Olu rewards Ajunwa with 3-bedroom flat 25 years after her Olympic feat

President Buhari allocates 3-bedroom houses to 1994 Super Eagles squad

President Buhari is off to London again to keep a date with his doctors

Gbajabiamila celebrates birthday mate Gov Sanwo-Olu at 56

Reps accuse Polaris Bank of suspicious dealings over $300m NNPC deposit

Ondo University students protest over rape, armed robbery by hoodlums