We have all heard that sex is more fun when we are in love, but for all the wrong reasons, seeing as most couples are in lust not love.
12 reasons sex is more fun when you are in love
The fact is that, two people in love will go great lengths to make things work, make compromises and learn as much as possible about their partners, making sex awesome.
Read on for 10 ways these things can possibly enhance your sex life.
1. When he flips you over for doggy-style, it doesn't feel slightly rude anymore.
2. It's not weird when you make sustained eye contact during missionary — it's actually really romantic.
3. He knows exactly what you like because he's made the effort to learn your body.
4. If you decide to try something new and fail, it's just something you'll laugh about together.
5. Quickies never seem impersonal because you know they're going to be good.
6. You never feel insecure because he knows how to make you feel like a Victoria's Secret Angel.
7. He knows the one thing he can whisper in your ear that is basically all the foreplay you need.
8. You can be gross — honest — around each other.
9. You know he won't make fun of your Game of Thrones role-play fantasy.
10. Moody sex is way more intense when you care about each other's feelings.
11. You never feel pressured to do anything you're not 100% ready for in bed.
12. You can get just as much pleasure from a hot makeout session sometimes, and that's a good thing.
In the end, love is patient. Love is kind. Love is oral sex without pressure to reciprocate.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: