Flirty questions to ask a new girlfriend or crush
Here are questions you should consider asking a woman, so as to get an idea of what works for her, and what doesn't.
At this stage, dates and conversations might be a bit awkward as both of you do not really know the boundaries of the other person and what they find offensive.
As a man, however, there is an unsaid rule binding you, some sort of expectation in the mind of several women, that you will be good enough to keep them engaged, and ensure the conversation never winds down or become boring. [This is not to say women are meant to be boring and monosyllabic in their responses, though.]
How do you relate with her in a gentlemanly manner, but still retain that sexual, flirty edge in the conversation?
Asking each of these questions during your discussions could do the trick for you.
1. What did you think when you first saw me?
2. What’s your ideal romantic date?
3. What’s your biggest turn-on?
4. What’s your favorite place to be kissed?
5. Do you engage in dirty talk? Do you just like hearing it, or you actually do say dirty things, too??
6. Would you rather be considered sexy or smart?
7. Which feature of me do you think is the best?
8. What’s your favorite part of a man’s body?
Be careful to tactically infuse the questions in your conversations, and not just fire them all at once.
She'll most likely suspect you crammed it from somewhere, and that's not cool.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: