Just before blowing off the 30th birthday candles, evaluate you!
it is important to stop to take time to evaluate our growth at every point in time. Breezing through our teenage years were especially 'easy' as we can afford to do anything, leaving our parents to bear the brunt and even sometimes the consequences of our actions!
Before hitting the big '0' we should take time to evaluate ourselves and work on areas we need to work on. Before turning 30, we should have a sense of direction/where we are headed and of course these 7 things should be in place as well:
1) Decide And Stick To A Career Path
Before you hit 30, you should have a career path set out for yourself.
2) Know How To Earn A Decent Living
Monthly paid jobs, commission based jobs etc, ensure you render a service that in turn generates income.
3) Know How To Save For The Rainy Day
You should have a major savings account dedicated towards something in the nearest future, acquiring a property at this point is equally great.
4) How To Say NO.
Especially when you actually cannot help the situation; you can't please everyone and that doesn't make you a bad person.
5) Identify The People You Need In Your Life Or Not!
6) How To Dress To Suit You Not According To What People Think
7) How To Fearlessly Ask, State Your Opinion And Make The Right Decisions