Scrambled tofu is a meal that can easily be made in a few minutes.
What you need:
- 500 grams of firm tofu
- One teaspoon of vegetable oil
- One cup of corn kernels
- Three onions, chopped
- Two cloves of garlic, chopped
- Half a cup of roasted peppers
- One teaspoon of tumeric
- One teaspoon of black salt
- Two cups of baby spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
ALSO READ: Watermelon-cucumber salad
1. Heat up the vegetable oil in a large pan and sautee the onions for a few minutes.
2. Add in the garlic and corn kernels.
3. Sautee all for some minutes and add in the roasted peppers and cook for three minutes.
4. Add the crumbled tofu to the mixture and toss to combine all.
5. Add in the turmeric, black salt and season with salt and pepper. Stir well.
6. One it has cooked, add in the baby spinach and simmer till soft.
7. Serve as desired.