- 1 over-ripe plantain
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 1 cooking spoon palm oil
- Handful of crayfish pieces (Or 2 tablespoons of crayfish powder for taste)
- Handful of chopped onions
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow pepper (or red small pepper)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 2 seasoning cubes
- 1/4 cup of water
- Peel and Blend the over ripe plantain with the bell pepper, yellow pepper, onions and water.
- Pour mixture in a bowl, mix in the oil, salt, chilli powder, crayfish, seasoning cubes and flour.
- Place in the foil container, ceramic bowl or banana leaves for steaming.
- In a pot of boiling water, place your plantain moin moin to steam for about 20-25 minutes and serve warm.