Lawyer by day and cocktail mixologist by night/CEO Eventi cocktails, Lola Rawa is the brain behind the Lagos Cocktail Week which is scheduled to hold between November 9th and 14th at several bars in Lagos.
5 cocktails everyone should know how to make - Lola Rawa
Pulse Nigeria recently caught up with the brain behind the Lagos Cocktail Week and she shared with us 5 cocktail recipes everyone should know how to make.
Pulse Nigeria recently caught up with the lovely mother of one for an exclusive chat at the press conference event to kick off the week's events and she shared with us 5 cocktail recipes everyone should know how to make.
Check them out.
1. Ginger Mojito: According to Rawa, even if you don't want to specifically learn how to make a ginger mojito, everyone should learn how to make a mojito period.
2. Peach on the beach: This because it is non-alcoholic and refreshing.
3. Strawberry daiquiri: Sweet and tangy make the top reason why everyone should learn how to make this cocktail.
4. Margarita: This makes the list for its simplicity, there's also the fact that you need to rim your glass for this cocktail which makes for an added skill.
5. Sex on the beach: It's sweet taste and the fact that it comes in a tall glass (value for time/money) are why this cocktail comes highly recommended by Rawa.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: