It's the weekend and we join the rest of the world in heaving a collective sigh of relief.
Kick off the weekend with the Wildcat Cooler
We toast to the weekend with the Wildcat Cooler, a mocktail which is as tasty as it is refreshing.
To this end, we toast to the weekend with the Wildcat Cooler, a mocktail which is as tasty as it is refreshing.
But don't be fooled by the non-alcoholic content, as it's refreshing goodness provides all the goodness anyone needs to shut down a long week.
What you need:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 lemon juice
- Place the blueberries, sugar and water in a large sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Strain the solids from the juice with a fine sieve and set the solids aside.
- Pack glass with crushed ice to the top.
- Pour blueberry syrup in the glass
- Pour lemon juice in the bottom of the glass, being mindful not to mix the ingredients.
- Fill the glass with water, slowly adding the water until full.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: