Fish is one of the most important ingredients in oriental foods and recipes, here is one of such recipes.
What you need:
- 450 grams of fish fillets
- Chopped onions
- Two cloves of garlic
- Lemon grass stems
- One spoon of ground ginger root
- One spoon of turmeric
- One spoon of chili powder
- Some vegetable oil
- One spoon of coy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
ALSO READ: Chinese deep fried bananas
1. Mix the chopped garlic, lemon grass, turmeric, ginger root, chili powder, salt, and pepper with oil.
2. Wash and cut the fish into medium sizes.
3. Season with the mixed spices and leave to marinate in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
4. Place the fish on a baking tray lined with aluminum foil.
5. Set to grill for about 20 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with soy sauce and serve.