Tomide gets skeptical of Dede's brand strategist's intentions as he spends a lot of time with her and even takes over their movie night.
The series which tells the story of a newlywed couple premiered on September 13, 2016.
Check out five things that happened on episode four:
1. Titled "Back Off Umar", the fourth episode kicks off with Dede meeting up with a Brand communications expert, Umar to help her with her website.
2. Tomide’s sister Shiro calls him and asks him to get in touch with their mother. He finds out his mum was robbed.
3. Dede ends up spending a lot of time with Umar as they strategize plans for her website.
4. Umar invites Dede out to a meeting and tells her he likes her. She makes it clear what they have is strictly a work relationship.
5. To Dede’s surprise and relief, Tomide shows up at their meeting and introduces himself as her husband and project coordinator for the bridal store.
WATCH: Young clueless newlyweds argue over oral sex in episode 3
"This is It" follows the first year journey of the young clueless newlyweds Dede and Tomide, how they adjust living together, dealing with friends and a little drama.
Starring Kenyan actor Nick Mutuma (Tomide) and Nigerian actress, Dede (Chiagoziem Nwakanma), the first season focuses on the first six months of their marriage.
The romantic comedy also stars Stan Nze, Bimbo Ademoye, Bukola Oladipupo, Teni Aladese and Chisom Ofor, with Olumide Oworu, Joyce Maina, Linda Osifo, Ben Touitou, Kunle Coker, Tosan ugbeye, Asa’ah Samuel among others.