Should Kerry tell Sam about cheating on him with Tobi? Titled "Guy Code," watch episode 5 below.
The series which tells the story of a young and clueless newlyweds premiered on September 13, 2016.
Check out eight things that happened on episode five:
1. Titled "Guy Code," Kerry confides in Dede over the phone about cheating on her husband Sam with his sworn enemy, and her ex, Tobi.
2. Dede panics over the information, and in turn confides in her husband, Tomide.
3. Tomide finds himself in an awkward situation, as he has to keep secrets from his best friend Sam.
4. Sam suspects something is wrong. According to him, everyone around him has been acting weird: Kerry has been too nice to him and Dede sent him a hug emoji on WhatsApp for the first time in two years.
5. Dede pays a visit to a drunk Kerry, who feels bad about cheating on her husband, but can't stop talking about how alive she felt when Tobi touched her.
6. Tomide pays a visit to Tobi, who taunts him saying he is only scared his wife could be the next.
7. A couple of flashbacks reveal that Sam, Tomide and Tobi were best friends during their university days. Kerry was also in a relationship with Tobi.
8. Tobi betrayed the group and travelled to London against their original plan. While he was away, Sam and Kerry fell in love with each other.
ALSO: WATCH ADESUA ETOMI, WOLE OJO IN EMOTIONAL SHORT FILM "BRAVE"
"This is It" follows the first year journey of the young clueless newlyweds Dede and Tomide, how they adjust living together, dealing with friends and a little drama.
Starring Kenyan actor Nick Mutuma (Tomide) and Nigerian actress, Dede (Chiagoziem Nwakanma), the first season focuses on the first six months of their marriage.
The romantic comedy also stars Stan Nze, Bimbo Ademoye, Bukola Oladipupo, Teni Aladese and Chisom Ofor, with Olumide Oworu, Joyce Maina, Linda Osifo, Ben Touitou, Kunle Coker, Tosan ugbeye, Asa’ah Samuel among others.