Everyone is a fan of the HBO show "Game of Thrones," but only true and dedicated fans will remember these 12 quotes.
Everyone is a fan of the HBO show and everyone is anticipating April 24, everyone is also anxious about the fate of Jon Snow, but only true and dedicated fans will remember these 12 quotes.
Check out 12 quotes only true "Game of Thrones" fans will understand;
1. Mance Rayder to Jon Snow: “Of all the ways I’d kill you, poison would be the last.”
ALSO READ: 4 STEAMIEST SCENES FROM "GAME OF THRONES"
2. Oberyn Martell to Tyrion Lannister: "It is rare to meet a Lannister who shares my enthusiasm for dead Lannisters."
3. Little Finger: "Money buys a man's silence for a time. A bolt in the heart buys it forever."
4. Tyrion Lannister: “It's not easy being drunk all the time. If it were easy, everyone would do it.”
5. Daenerys Targaryen: “All men must die, but we are not men.”
6. Tyrion Lannister: "I'm a monster, as well as a dwarf. You should charge me double."
7. Lady Brienne of Tarth to Jaime Lannister: "All my life men like you have sneered at me. And all my life I've been knocking men like you into the dust."
8. Petyr Baelish: "Do you want to be a queen?”
Margaery Tyrell: “No. I want to be THE queen.”
ALSO READ: 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT "EMPIRE"
9. Joffrey Baratheon: "I'll tell you what. I'm going to give you a present. After I raise my armies, and kill your traitor brother, I'll give you his head as well."
Sansa Stark: "Or maybe he'll give me yours."
10. Cersie Lannister: “When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.”
11. Jon Snow: “There’s no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it.”
12. Tyrion Lannister: "Everyone knows a Lannister always pays his debts."
According to Emmy winners and GOT showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss, the upcoming sixth season which premieres on April 24, is the best they've done.
Watch a "Game of Thrones" trailer below.