What do you know about the talented and inspiring Lala Akindoju, who won the 'Best Promising Actress' award at the 2015 AMAA award? Check out 5 things you should know.
Kemi Lala Akindoju is arguably one of the most talented young actors in the Nigerian movie industry.
Popular for her strength on stage and screen, the actress won the 'Best Promising Actress' award, alongside Hassan Spike at the 2015 AMAA award, which held at Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
Meet the talented actress. Check out five things you probably don't know about actress;
1. A native of Ondo State in Nigeria, the actress was born March 8, 1987. She had her primary school education at The Fountain School, Surulere, and Queens College, Yaba for her secondary school education.
Lala who studied Insurance at University of Lagos, also holds a master’s degree in Media and Communication from the Pan African University.
2. Lala kicked off her acting career in 2005, with an outstanding performance in the play 'All I Want For Christmas.'
3. Lala Akindoju is the CEO of The Make It Happen Productions, one of the leading production outfits in Nigeria, responsible for entertaining stage dramas like 'The Wives.'
4. Lala is producing her first feature film, which will be directed by Jadesola Osiberu, director of the popular web series, Gidi Up.
5. Akindoju is a fan of Mavins' superstar Koredo Bello. In an exclusive interview with Pulse Nigeria, the actress revealed the 'Godwin' star as her celebrity crush.
Some of Lala's works include Amope in Wole Soyinka’s 'Trials of Brother Jero', Ojuola in Ola Rotimi’s 'The Gods are not to Blame', Sizwe in Athol Fugard’s 'Sizwe Bansi is Dead,' 'The Wives,' Dazzling Mirage,' 'Tinsel,' 'Alan Poza,' 'Surulere,' 'The CEO, among others.
Watch her exclusive interview with Pulse TV;