So what if this guy really likes you but its not reciprocal?
You try to be nice and accept his first date but want to call it quits after then without actually saying the words. Actions do speak louder than words, these actions will tell him (if he's smart) that you have zero interest in dating him.
- Reply his messages days late : A quick response will make him think he has a chance, reply the message after a night at the club, then a bath, then watch the Lord of The rings trilogy then reply lazily.
- During a conversation, ask him the same question 7 times: If you feign interest in the conversation he’ll think maybe you’re interested in him so ask random questions, or one question several times, he’s not likely you call you after that.
- When he tries to hug you start singing a rap song: After the date has ended, say goodnight, and how good the food was, not how nice his company was. If he tries to hug you start humming or singing a random song so he’ll feel awkward.
- If to kill time you decide to meet up for lunch, don’t dress nicely: Dressing up for a date means you care about the outcome and his impression so if you’re not into him don’t be fancy, try sneakers, no makeup, baggy jeans or an oversized shirt. It’ll look totally awkward next to him, who will be well dressed.
- In the middle of a date, just say you want to go home: if you endured the first date, and thought okay, a second chance and still nothing, right in the middle of the date just say you want to go home.