Fat: 10g, cholesterol: 59mg, sodium: 439mg, potassium: 132mg, carbohydrate: 28g, protein: 6g.
It also contains vitamins A, D, B-12, C, and about 2000 calories.
1. Put the margarine in a bowl and melt by either putting it in the microwave or in a bowl of hot water.
2. Break the eggs into the melted butter and beat until it is very smooth.
3. Add the flour and mix till there are little or no lumps.
4. Add milk, butter, salt and sugar, stir well.
5. Set the frying pan to medium heat and add very little of the vegetable oil.
6. Pour some of the pancake batter into the heated oil.
7. Cook for about 2 minutes until bubbles form on top
8. Flip using a spatula and cook for another 2 minutes until it turns golden brown.
Everyone can enjoy pancake.
Many people consider cookies as snack, but it is so much more. It is considered as a balanced meal and commonly referred to people on diets.
Although most people prefer a boxed mix because it is way easier, this way is so much more delicious and nutritious.
ALSO READ: How to make banana bread