SME Boutique Women’s Exclusive Club (SWEC) business plan accelerator programme "Scale UP" has been created for innovative female entrepreneurs looking for business growth opportunities with the application deadline set for July 28, 2016.
SWEC, through its member-based group structure, the club aims to create a community of women who are empowered and positioned to succeed through the provision of capacity building seminars and workshops, mentorship opportunities with established business leaders, access to financing and potential investors as well as networking and business support services tailored to suit specific business requirements.
SWEC will provide the following commitment and services to its members all for FREE:
1. Brand visibility to consumers and targeted audience through business profiling, business fairs and marketplace alliances etc
2. Free or discounted capacity building opportunities with business leaders and industry experts
3. Mentoring and networking opportunities with established business leaders
4. Business advisory services and support
5. Access to financing and financial products
6. Discounts on services and products
Application form can be downloaded via this link: http://goo.gl/forms/SqUwzro59m5D0r1v1
15 lucky members who join SWEC before the 28 th of July will be chosen to join our 4 month Business Plan Accelerator Programme- Scale UP! program in Lagos. This 4 month programme will include in-depth capacity building session from established business leaders, one on one mentorship opportunities with successful female business owners, media profiling to raise awareness of their businesses, as well as networking opportunities with female entrepreneurs and business leaders. The winner of the competition will also receive seed financing for their business.
Deadline to apply for Scale UP! Business Plan Accelerator Programme is July 28 th 2016, however female business owners are welcome to apply to join SWEC at anytime. The SME Exclusive Women’s Club (SWEC) is powered by Addosser MicroFinance Bank.