Miss Comely Queen Nigeria Beauty Pageant is set to hold the 2015 edition at the Ladi-kwali Conference Hall, Sharaton Hotel Abuja. The pageant Vision is to produce Queens who would help in the fight Against Breast Cancer within and Across Nigeria.
Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2015 Camp Opens 28th November at the Nations Capital and Closes 5th December 2015 after the Grand finale at the Prestigious Ladi-kwali Conference Hall, Sharaton Hotel, Abuja.
See 14 Facts About Miss Comely Queen Nigeria...
1. Miss Comely Queen Nigeria is a Vision..."Taking strides against breast cancer"
2. Miss Comely Queen Nigeria is recognized by over 28 breast cancer awareness organization thus, Making Comely Queens International Breast Cancer Awareness Ambassadors.
3. Miss Comely Queen Nigeria gives the winners the privilege of attending breast Cancer Awareness Events in the United States of America
4. Comely Queens are International certified Breast Cancer Awareness Ambassadors for Life and can easily work with any NGO during and after their One year administration
5. Every Miss Comely Queen Nigeria enjoys the Leverage of being part of the Board of Directors of Comely Wears and Receives Royalty fee even after 4 Years of her reign.
6. President of Miss Comely Queen Nigeria (UN World Survey Amb. Raymond Jefferson) is the National Organizing Secretary Association of Beauty Pageant, Fashion and exhibition organisers in Nigeria...thus, Comely Queens is Recognised Nationally.
7. Miss Comely Queen Nigeria is one of the few pageants in the world with a Clothing line.
8. Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2015 will be paid 50k Monthly Allowance (1year) and given a Branded Personal Car (full ownership)
9. Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2015 will go on a Trip to Nabraska (USA) purely sponsored by a Major partner
10. Miss Comely Queen Nigeria media Team shoots Commercials and yearly Documentaries
11. Miss Comely Queen Nigeria organisation recently launched a TV programme tagged "Not beyond us" specially designed to Bring Beauty Queens on set...
12. Miss Comely Queen Nigeria have held successful Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign Across Major cities in Nigeria
13. Comely Queens have successfully hosted A Breast Cancer Awereness Musical Concert "Music for Breast Cancer "at the Ladi-kwali Conference Hall, Sharaton Hotel, Abuja
14. Finally, 2015 registration for Miss Comely Queen Nigeria closes Next Month (October)
For Quick Registration send ur Full Name, Date of Birth, Phone no., State of Origin and State of Residence to 07035678258 Or Call 08126456380 for more details.
How to Register: walk into any Zenith Bank and pay N5,000 the Account number below.
Account Name: Jhelp ConceptAcct No: 1013789023
Send bank teller No. To 07035678258