Beautiful hair adds personality to your image and its a great way to express yourself. Healthy hair looks great, makes you look beautiful and ultimately improves self confidence
Here are some natural hair care tips, which will help you maintain healthy locks:
1. Nutritious diet and a healthy lifestyle is a “must”, if you desire to have beautiful tresses.
Drink lots of water and make sure to protein into your diet, lentils and meat, for example, are good sources. Vitamin A is a vital nutrient promoting hair growth, get these from:
-green leafy vegetables
-cod liver oil
2. Stay away from hair styling treatments and products.
Use of harsh chemicals will only spoil your hair growth in the long run; embrace the natural beauty of your hair and find ways to avoid chemical based treatments, as much as u can.
3. To treat dry or damaged hair try using aloe vera for conditioning your hair, its one of the the most effective, natural cures.
- To use aloe vera gel as a natural hair treatment:
just apply a small amount of aloe vera gel let it sit on your hair for a minute or two and then, rinse. If you do it regularly, you will see the benefits or try using is as a 30 minute mask to add volume.
4. Do not comb wet hair because you can break it and try to avoid using hair dryer. It is best to let your hair dry naturally.
5. Get a good, regular and peaceful sleep. Your hair reflects the anxiety you are going through; so being happy is also a “must” if you want to stay away from dry tangled hair.
6. Always treat your hair gently. Avoid being harsh when combing, drying or styling your hair, because harsh movements can significantly damage your locks.
7. Use cold or lukewarm water for hair wash, because too hot water can damage the tips of your hair, encouraging split ends and we don’t want that!
8. deep conditioning hair masks regularly, preferably once a week shows dedicated love for your hair.
You can do warm oil treatments using coconut oil, castor oil or olive oil; Just apply slightly warmed up oil on the roots of your hair and spread it to the lengths, keep it on (preferably wrapped) for at least 40 minutes and then, wash your hair, it will add shine and elasticity.
It’s important to know that our physical and psychological conditions affect our appearance. Hence, we need to cultivate a stress-free, optimistic and positive attitude to achieve attractive hair. This also applies to your skin.