Who doesn't love a set of clear white teeth?
How to whiten your teeth naturally
It's goodbye to plaques and dull-looking teeth with these kitchen remedies and easy-to-follow steps.
A bright smile resulting from white teeth can melt the hearts of grown men and women! Its for this reason that the quest for pristine white teeth has grown tremendously in the recent years with teeth whitening procedures becoming the other of the day.
But do you know you can achieve crystal white teeth from the comfort of your home with materials from your kitchen? Here's how you can get brighter, whiter teeth without having to take a trip to the dentist.
- Mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice to make a paste.
- Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel then put a good amount of paste on your toothbrush and apply.
- Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid affecting your enamel.
- Mash the strawberries into a pulp, add a pinch of sea salt and ½ teaspoon of baking soda.
- Wipe any extra saliva off your teeth with a paper towel, apply a generous portion of the mixture to a toothbrush and apply.
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes, then rinse. For maximum effect you can repeat this nightly.
- Before brushing your teeth, scoop a tablespoon full of coconut oil in your mouth and swirl it around your mouth,pulling it through your teeth.
- Do this for about 10-15 minutes, rinse out and brush your teeth as normal.
There you have it guys, cleaner brighter teeth in 3 easy steps!
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: