Lola OJ shows how to cover dark spots in the chest area in the super easy steps...
Lola OJ is back with a new video and she's showing how to cover acne, 'backne' and chest acne with makeup and they are everyday products that are easily accessible.
ALSO READ: 2 home remedies to get rid of chest acne
According to the beauty blogger and enthusiast, the "video was inspired by a most recent breakout (food allergy) I had that left dark spots on my chest, now while I wait for the scars to fade, if I have an important function to attend and my outfit shows some areas of my chest….I have found a way to minimise the appearance of the marks".
"Make up is quite broad and is used for a number of things! Though it is obvious why make up is used mostly for the face, make up is not limiting! she says about the versatility of makeup. "Now I and not suggesting that we apply foundation across our whole body on a daily basis that would be quite messy and time consuming..perhaps even awkward. But, I am saying that you can use make up to conceal/enhance things on your body, like you do with your face" Lola OJ muses.
The beauty blogger used the technique that will easily suffice for scarring, hyperpigmentation, freckles and more spots that takes away from a flawless complexion. She starts off with the area clean, and then in easy steps:
1. Apply a primer to the area with dark spots with a beauty blender (not the one used on the face)
2. Apply a foundation gently working in soft dabs on the area
3. Apply concealer in the same gentle soft dabs
4. Seal the products in with powder and then a setting powder
5. Highlight the collar bones
6. To remove product, wipe clean with wipes as you would for a face of makeup.