Pulse.ng logo
Go

Tech Gone Wrong Power bank sets owner on fire

A young man shared his testimony of facebook, saying that his power bank had set him on fire.

  • Published:

A young man shared his testimony of facebook, saying that his power bank had set him on fire.

Read: Ghana man murders pregnant Nigerian woman

The young man going by the name of Neo Rantele Kuaho, explains that he plugged his phone and kept the power bank in his pocket.

The power bank burst into flames, setting his pocket on fire, burning it from the inside out.

Read: Nigerian man stabbed in the face by Ugandan girlfriend over sex

He escaped with minor burns to his thigh.

Suffice it to say, avoid putting charging electronics in your pockets.

See Pulse gallery.

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.

X
Advertisement