From Jon Snow's parentage to death of a major character, check out nine things that happened on "The Winds of Winter."
Titled "The Winds of Winter," the episode was directed by Miguel Sapochnik, who directed the epic episode nine and hardhome battle.
With a running time of 69 minutes, the episode confirmed Jon Snow's parentage, saw the death of various characters amongst other epic moments.
Check out nine things that happened:
1. Cersei Lannister used wildfire to destroy her foes. The wildfire explosion killed the High Sparrow, Margaery Tyrell, Loras Tyrell, Mace Tyrell, Lancel Lannister and Kevan Lannister.
2. Cersei Lannister is now Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
3. Grand Maester Pycelle also met his end. He was betrayed by Maester Qyburn and stabbed to death by his "little birds,"
4. The last of Cersei and Jaime's children also met his end. Tommen Baratheon jumped through a window immediately he witnessed the Sept of Baelor's explosion.
5. Arya Stark killed Walder Frey by slicing his throat.
6. Littlefinger finally revealed what he wants. He wants to sit on the Iron Throne with Sansa by his side as the queen.
7. Ned Stark is not Jon Snow's father. Lyanna Stark is Jon Snow's mother, making Ned his uncle.
8. Jon is the new King in the North.
9. Dany is on her way over to Westeros. She has ships, armies, dragons, and Tyrion Lannister, her most trusted advisor.
"Game of Thrones" returns for its seventh and expected penultimate season in 2017.