Get in here...
8 easy steps to a proper bicycle crunch
Does that high waist jean look awful on you? Do you wish you had flat tummy or toned thighs?
The Bicycle crunch is one of the most effective exercise for toning thighs and obtaining flat tummy.
The amazing thing is, it does not require any fitness equipment and it can be done at the comfort of your home.
8 steps to a proper bicycle crunch below;
1. Lie flat on the floor or on an exercise mat.
2. Breath deeply as you press your lower back into the ground.
3. Place your hands gently behind your head, with your fingertips just touching.
4. Very gently lift your neck, supporting it with your abdominal muscles and hands.
5. Lift your left leg into a 45-degree angle and your right knee into a 90-degree angle.
6. Bring your left elbow up to meet your right knee.
7. Return your right leg down to 45-degrees and lift the left knee into a 90-degree angle.
8. Repeat steps 4 and 5 with your left knee and right elbow.
Speed is not the name of the game here; go slowly to focus on your form and your breathing.
Also, it is not necessary to touch your elbows to your knees as this could cause strain in your neck.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: