10 good reasons to visit The Gambia
The Gambia is fast becoming one of the most popular travel destinations in the world andnot just to Africans alone.
5. Gambia is a great travel destination for bird enthusiasts. With over 100 spieces of beautiful and rate birds, you may need extra notepads to record all the beautiful birds in The country.
6. The people of The Gambia have a vibrant culture with flourishing festivals. The Root Festival , Kanilai Festival and a range of festivals will keep you entertained no matter what time of the year you visit.
7. Also, The Gambia has an assortment of accommodation options to fit almost every budget with luxury hotels lining the coast, and affordability and industry being the mainstay of the Senegambia coast.
8. Yet another excellent reason to go to The Gambia is to see and experience historic slave towns that inspired classic films such as Alex Hayleys Roots .
9. The Gambia is uncommercialised and virtually untouched. Tourism plays an import role and employs a lot of locals. If you want to visit somewhere were the locals really benefit and not large corporations, This is the place
10. Friendliest people on you will ever met. Honestly, it is not called the Smiling Coast for no reason. If you want to meet happy people, then Gambia is the place.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: