We may still have a month to Christmas but it's not too early to usher in the season.
Usher in yuletide with the Eggnog Coffee Punch
The Eggnog Coffee Punch is perfect for those days when things seem to be going slowly and you need that extra kick.
Eggnogs are traditionally a yuletide season drink and we love them for their great taste.
What you need:
- 1 1/2 cups coffee ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup hot strongly brewed coffee
- 4 tablespoons frozen whipped topping
- 4 pinches ground nutmeg
- Scoop the ice cream into a pan over low heat. Stir in the eggnog and coffee and heat until warm, about 3 minutes.
- Pour into four glass or ceramic mugs. Top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Serve immediately.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: