You know when you just get bored of your regular meals and start to look for other ways to make food more interesting? Yup! That’s how I found couscous. Of course I had heard of it before but I never ate it or cooked it. So I began to look up various recipes on how to cook it and from there I created something for my taste. It is one of the most delicious, healthy but yet easy meals to prepare. I would highly recommend this for those who are trying to stay fit but still want to enjoy a delicious meal. I hope you enjoy this recipe.
Grilled Tilapia Fillets with Vegetable Couscous
I would highly recommend this for those who are trying to stay fit but still want to enjoy a delicious meal...
- You can use any fish of your choice.
- You can also use chicken and use the chicken stock to prepare the couscous instead of water.
- Add your favorite vegetables.
- Find the ingredients on Nigerianfoods.com
- To store, place it in an airtight container and put it in the fridge.
About this recipe:
- Recipe type: main dish
- Serves: 1-2 persons
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- 2 cups of couscous
- 2 tilapia fillets
- Vegetables (your choice, in my case I used some kale leaves, carrots, cabbage)
- 1 bulb of onions, chopped
- 1 medium sized cooking spoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- A pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper and a pinch of salt for the fillet
- 2 Knorr cubes
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: