Fried bread with egg in the middle is a classic breakfast recipe that's pretty easy to make.
This delicious meal, otherwise called Eggy in the hole, is quite similar to french toast but this time, the bread isn't fully soaked in the egg.
Anyway, let's get cooking.
1. Bread (sliced bread preferably)
5. Oil for frying
1. With a biscuit cutter or a knife, make a hole in the middle of a slice of bread.
2. Grease and preheat a non-stick pan. Fry the bread on low heat.
3. Break the egg in the middle of the bread. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it. Leave it to fry for a minute or two.
4. Flip the bread over. Fry for another 2 minutes or until it is golden brown and crunchy.
There you go!
Enjoy your fried bread.