Many delicious meals can be made from potatoes and here is how to prepare one of them.
Each of the ingredients required to prepare this meal are tasty on their own so the combination is explosive on your palate.
What you need:
- 10 medium sized potatoes
- Three tablespoons of melted butter
- 25 grams of grated cheese
- Cloves of garlic
- One tablespoon of thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
ALSO READ: Noodles and shredded beef
1. Wash and slice the potatoes into thin slices.
2. Using a big bowl, mix the potato slices with melted butter, grated cheese, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Grease a baking tray with with the butter.
4. Place the potato slices in the tray and sprinkle with pepper.
5. Bake for about an hour in a preheated oven.
6. Serve as desired.